We're Here To Help!
This information is provided for individuals seeking to take the Ontario Provincial Security Guard training as the first step in obtaining your Ontario Security Guard License.
The following is a breakdown of what you, the student, must comply with to be eligible to obtain a Security License in Ontario. As well, the required contact and registration form.
To be eligible for an Ontario Security Guard license, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be eligible to work in Canada, and
- Have no convictions for a prescribed offense for which you have not been granted a pardon.
The online course fees are $159.00 plus HST, (payable before the course can be registered/started.
What does this course offer you:
- Ministry Approved Training Course
- The convenience of completing the course via the internet, online. Once fully registered and payment is received, you will receive an e-mail with a web link, username and password to commence your course.
- Provincial Security Guard Test Preparation
- Support throughout your course via an 800 number
Upon completion of your on-line course, we will further assist you with:
- Online Registry/test date
- Application Submission
- Job placement for successful licensees.
- Introduction to the Security Guard Industry
- The Private Security and Investigative Services Act and Ministry Code of Conduct
- Basic Security Procedures
- Report Writing
- Health and Safety
- Emergency Response Preparedness
- Canadian Legal System
- Legal Authorities
- Effective Communications
- Sensitivity Training
- Use of Force Theory
Pricing does not include government sales tax, first aid training, Ministry testing and licensing. Students need access to a computer with Internet connection to access the training materials. No refunds.
Information regarding the regulations for Ontario Security Guards can be found at: http://www.mcscs.jus.gov.on.ca/english/PISG/private_inv_sec.html
Should you have any additional questions, you may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org